Rebecca James practices in the areas of labor and employment, civil and commercial litigation, banking and finance, and education law.
Prior to law school, Rebecca worked for many years in human resources and retail banking in Springfield, Missouri. During this time, she worked extensively in management, employee benefits, and creating and conducting organizational training.
In 2021, Rebecca graduated from Saint Louis University School of Law where she earned a concentration in Employment Law and Academic Excellence Awards for Alternative Dispute Resolution and E-Discovery.
As a law student, Rebecca served as the Editor-in-Chief of the ABA Journal for Labor and Employment Law and as the Vice-President of the Employment Law Association. Rebecca also participated in Trial Advocacy, the Human Rights at Home Clinic, and served as a faculty fellow for Introduction to Legal Studies.
Outside of work Rebecca is an avid reader and enjoys exploring St. Louis.
Areas of Practice:
- Labor & Employment Law
- Education Law
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Banking & Finance
- Drury University – English Literature, B.S.
- Saint Louis University – School of Law, J.D.
- Editor in Chief, ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law
- William C. Wefel Concentration in Employment Law
- Academic Excellence Awards:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Missouri Bar
- Western District of Missouri
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The American Bar Association