Dedicated to Missouri and Illinois Schools, Colleges & Universities
Banking and Finance
Banks, Credit Unions and Other Financial Institutions
Labor and Employment
Comprehensive Labor Relations Strategies
Business and Corporate
Trusted Advocacy for Businesses Big and Small
Real Estate & Public Finance
Representing Sellers, Owners & Developers
Trusts and Estates
Dedicated to Accomplishing Your Goals
Dedicated Counsel, Trusted Advisor.
At Mickes O’Toole, our focus is on providing comprehensive, expert legal analysis and advice to governmental and private sector entities, including public school districts, colleges, universities, corporations, small businesses and individuals. Our attorneys are dedicated to using their collective expertise, experience and talent to provide our clients with innovative solutions to their unique needs and challenges. We emphasize a proactive approach, focusing on training, education and early identification of legal issues to minimize potential liabilities and achieve our client’s objectives and goals.
Diversity and inclusion are more than just words to our Firm. As Missouri’s largest minority-owned law firm we recognize the competitive advantage provided to our clients by our varied backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive culture that reflects the best of the community around us, where the thoughts and ideas of all of our staff are heard, appreciated, and respected. Our routine recognition for employing the best attorneys in Missouri and the nation is a direct result of our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Toll Free Phone: 1.866.287.8678
Toll Free Fax: 1.800.626.1401
- Mickes O’Toole Adds Two New Attorneys
- Judge Denies Schmitt’s Request to Immediately Halt CPS Mask Mandate
- 2021 MUSIC Fall Virtual Workshops
- Anne Kerns Honored as a 2021 Up & Coming Missouri Attorney
- Spotlight Series | Parental Recording of IEP Team & Section 504 Meetings
- Mickes O’Toole Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers In St. Louis For 2022
- The Build Back Better Act Requires Estate Planners’ Immediate Attention | By: Jim Blase
- Client Alert: Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Student in Free Speech Case
- Client Alert: EEOC Issues New Guidance for Employers on COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates and Incentives in the Workplace
- Client Alert: Missouri Supreme Court Strikes Down New Public Sector Collective Bargaining Rules
- Client Alert: Are the Federal Courts Now Open to Those Seeking Advisory Opinions?