Vince Reese will be speaking at the 2018 Annual Labor & Employment Symposium October 19 in Columbia Missouri. Vince will be speaking on Ethical Issues for the Labor Employment Practitioner.
No matter where you concentrate your practice, most lawyers find themselves confronted with common labor and employment law questions. You must be prepared to spot issues and provide fast, practical advice. This Symposium will assist you to effectively advise your client – whether an employee, business owner, manager, or human resources professional.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues and find out what every lawyer needs to know to be on the cutting edge of Labor & Employment Law:
- Missouri and Federal case law updates.
- The impact of SB43 on MAIs and section 536.150 challenges to MCHR actions.
- Skills that will assist you inside and outside the courtroom.
- Individual liability under the Missouri Human Rights Act, the evolution of McDonnell Douglas burden shifting, and “but-for” causation in retaliation cases under Nassar.
- Legal and ethical issues which impact labor and employment practices.
- Advice and insights from accomplished labor and employment law practitioners.
Planning Committee: Ferne P. Wolf, Sowers & Wolf, LLC, St. Louis, Planning Chair; Jonathan C. Berns, Dobson, Goldberg, Berns & Rich, LLP, St. Louis; Julianne O. Germinder, TGH Litigation LLC, Columbia; Sheena R. Hamilton, Dowd Bennett, LLP, St. Louis; Joshua M. Pierson, Sowers & Wolf, LLC, St. Louis;