Mickes O’Toole is pleased to announce the 34th annual School Law Seminars.
The topics this year will include;
- This Just In . . . Recent Legislative Updates Affecting Your School
- Sexual Harassment: Protecting District Employees and Yourself
- Building for the Future: Building Quality Facilities without Erecting Courtrooms
- Leveling the Playing Field: Participation of Disabled Students in Sports and Extracurricular Activities
- To Test or Not to Test: Drug Testing in Schools
This years seminars will be held on July 27, July 28, July 30, August 1 and August 2.
For more information and to register click here.