The 2016 School Law Seminars Topics will be;
- Fighting Pirates and Trolls: What School Administrators Need to Know about Copyright Law
- Legal Beagle, The School Mascot: Updates on Changes to the Law that Impact School Districts
- Teen Law: Providing Guidance for the Legal Challenges in Educating 16, 17 and 18 Year Olds
- Educating Homeless and Foster Care Students: A Review of Changes in the Law
- Head of the Class: Addressing Mental Health Concerns at the Front of the Classroom
This years School Law Seminars will be held on July 28, July 29, July 31, August 2 and August 3.
For more information and to register click here.