Dear Mickes O’Toole Friends and Family:
We miss seeing you at conferences and trainings and we look forward to seeing you all in person someday hopefully soon. These are definitely unprecedented times and we are so proud of how quickly you and your teams through incredible innovation continue to provide a quality education for your students. We are honored to work with such dedicated educators.
After a lot of consideration, we have decided to make some changes to our school law seminars this summer. In order to do our part in keeping you and your students safe as you are on the verge of kicking off a new school year, we have decided to modify our usual format. Accordingly, this year, the Mickes O’Toole 37th Annual School Law Seminars will be offered as below.
We have a lot to talk about!
- August 4th – Webinar | Beginning at 9:00 am with Live Q&A Following Each Topic
- Webinar Recording | Available for one Week after the Live Webinar
- COVID-19 & Back to School
- Special Education in Unprecedented Times
- NEW Title IX Rules on Sexual Harassment
- Contracting in the Time of a Pandemic
- Elections and Political Speech
All of the seminars are presented without charge for clients and friends in the education community.