- St. Louis, MO – Doubletree Hotel in Chesterfield, MO – July 25, 2019 (Directions)
- Cape Girardeau, MO – Southeast Missouri State University – Glenn Auditorium – July 26, 2019 (Directions)
- Lake Ozark, MO – Tan-Tar-A Resort – July 28, 2019 (Directions)
- Springfield, MO – Missouri State University – Darr Agricultural Center – July 30, 2019 (Directions)
- Kansas City, MO – Adams Pointe Conference Center – July 31, 2019 (Directions)
Registration and Continental Breakfast will begin at all locations at 8:00 am. All seminars will run from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, except for the Lake Ozark seminar which will end at 12:00 pm.
- Legislative and Case Update
- Virtual and Home Instruction
- Medical Marijuana
- Back to School Checklists & Training Requirements
- Social Media
- Employment Autopsy
- Collective Bargaining
All of the seminars are presented without charge for clients and friends in the education community.