- Cape Girardeau, MO – Southeast Missouri State University – Glenn Auditorium – July 27, 2018
- Lake Ozark, MO – Tan-Tar-A Resort – July 29, 2018
- Springfield, MO – Missouri State University – Darr Agricultural Center – July 31, 2018
- Kansas City, MO – Adams Pointe Conference Center – August 1, 2018
- St. Louis, MO – Doubletree Hotel in Chesterfield, MO – August 2, 2018
Registration and Continental Breakfast will begin at all locations at 8:00 am. All seminars will run from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, except for the Lake Ozark seminar which will end at 12:00 pm.
- Legislative Update: What’s New for Schools
- You’ve Got Mail and a Lawsuit: Things to Consider Before Hitting Send
- Who’s the Parent? Analyzing Tricky Issues Involving Parental Participation in Schools
- Student-on-Student Sexual Harassment: Protecting District Students
- Who, What, Where, and Why of Weapons
All of the seminars are presented without charge for clients and friends in the education community.